Email: email@example.com | Phone: +919725398826
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. Dhruva Cab is following the “No Cancellation Charge” policy. Hence, no fee will be charged for the cancellation of the booking. Refund, which will be processed in a maximum of 7 days from the day of commencement of the cab.
In the event of being dissatisfied with our services, customers have the freedom to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Our policy for cancellation and refund will be as follows:
Please contact us via the Contact Us link to cancel.
Requests received after 15 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
We will try our best to create suitable design concepts for our customers
We can provide a refund if a customer is not completely satisfied with our products.
If payment is made by credit card, the refund will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase, and payment will be made to the same account as in the payment gateway name.
- Smoking or any kind of intoxicant is prohibited inside the taxi. If the Customer is found to be in a state of intoxication or is found to be misbehaving with other passengers or the Driver, or is causing a nuisance, the Driver has the right to refuse pickup or ask the Customer to alight from the Cab.
- It is forbidden to throw or smell garbage in a taxi.
- Dirty or damage to taxi seats and/or any other interior is prohibited, and you will be liable for damages caused by damage.
- Misuse, dirt, or damage to any equipment (technical/non-technical) in the cab is prohibited.
- Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/city police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially before reaching the destination). The Driver reserves the right to refuse such a request by the Customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such pickup or to ask such customer(s) to disembark from the cab.
- Asking the driver to board a taxi with more than 4 adults. According to the rules under which taxi services are provided by the company, a maximum of 4 adult passengers will be allowed per trip. In view of this, the customer shall not pressurize the driver to allow more than 4 adult passengers in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such pickup or to ask such customer(s) to disembark from the cab.
- Forcing the driver to overload the boot space of the cab with baggage. The customer shall ordinarily not be permitted to use the seating area in the cab for storing any kind of baggage.
- Customer agrees and acknowledges that use of the Services provided by the Company is at Customer’s sole risk and the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether as to condition, suitability, quality, or implied, merchantability. as expressed and fitness for any purpose is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Driver and Car Details: These details will be sent by Dhruva Cab to the customer by SMS and email approximately one hour before the pickup time. In some cases, the driver or associate of Dhruva Cab may also call in advance to reconfirm with the customer.
Non-receipt of driver and car details: In such cases, the customer has to contact the support team at Dhruva Cab at 9725398826 and mention the booking reference number (CRN number).
- Demand for money by the driver: The voucher provided to the customer clearly indicates the items included in his booking. In case of distance and duration and other items like night charges, driver allowance, toll, tax, state tax, charges for consumption of extra kilometer, charges for extra hours, if applicable, parking charges, etc. Any amount in excess. Those not included in the booking amount will have to pay directly to the driver as mentioned below. In case of any dispute with the driver, the customer should reach out to the support team of Dhruva Cab or call our 24×7 customer support number 97253 98826 and mention the booking reference number.
- Payment of Additional Charges: Any additional charges as applicable will have to be paid in cash directly to the Driver.
- Refusal of Services by Driver: The customer is to contact the support team at Dhruva Cab at 9725398826 and mention the booking reference number.